Retail Management Hero™ (RMH) is a complete point-of-sale (POS) solution that enables retailers to efficiently manage all their back office and POS activities. Packed with functionality to optimize inventory management and remove the guesswork from purchasing decisions, RMH is a standalone software system that helps small to medium-sized store chains improve business intelligence (BI) while operating smarter and faster throughout the entire retail environment.
Axsapt is a certified RMH Business Partner. As well as implementing and configuring RMH we have written an interface to Advance Business Manager Accounting Software.
Set up and use easily
- Minimize disruptions with a solution designed for rapid installation and ease of use.
- Work with expert Microsoft Certified Partners to quickly set up and tailor Retail Management Hero to meet your specific retail needs.
- Enable employees to learn POS procedures in minutes with built-in wizards and an intuitive user interface.
- Customize data fields to track information you want to see about customers, inventory, and suppliers.
- Keep costs down now and into the future with support for existing computers and OPOS (OLE for POS)-compatible peripherals.
Automate inventory and purchasing management
- Track and manage inventory using any stock and sales method and inventory types that include standard, serialized, kit, assembly, matrix, lot matrix, voucher, non-inventory, and weighed.
- Manage complex, multi-dimensional inventory requirements with easy-to-use matrix forms.
- Track item movement and supplier histories, quickly generate purchase orders, and add items on the fly.
- Export purchase orders to Microsoft Office Excel and Microsoft Office Word for easy customization and viewing in a matrix grid format.
Streamline transaction processing
- Respond quickly to customer needs with efficient, personalized service.
- Work with a customizable POS screen that offers immediate access to prices, availability, and stock location.
- Access customer histories at the POS; handle multiple tenders and partial payments at checkout; and quickly create and process returns, back orders, sales quotes, work orders, and laybys.
- Expedite checkouts, target customer preferences to offer up-sells and cross-sells, and implement automatic discounts for frequent shoppers.
- Eliminate credit card terminals and dedicated phone lines for card transaction processing.
- Help reduce instances of shrinkage, false returns, credit card fraud, and unauthorized discounts with 31 levels of user security features.
Improve marketing efforts
- Target your marketing efforts based on accurate customer data, including preferences and detailed purchase histories.
- Easily set up discounts, promotions, and sales to increase customer satisfaction.
- Work with flexible pricing structures to offer special pricing to your best customers.
- Send targeted mailings with offers and promotions to selected customers.
- Display up-sells so that associates can mention them.
- Collaborate with suppliers to advertise products, promotions, new items, or upcoming events to customers in line with a secondary net display.
Analyze data with flexible reporting options
- Access, analyze, and share current, detailed data across your entire business—including multiple store locations—with a wide range of flexible reports.
- Preview, search, and print daily sales reports and journals by register, batch, and receipt number, as well as close cashier shifts quickly and accurately.
- Identify sales trends in every department or category, evaluate operations and financials, track results from sales and ad campaigns, and set and monitor business policies across stores.
- Export report information directly into Office Excel, XML, Comma Separated Value (CSV) files, or your e-mail application.