The concept for the ABM Transaction Editor came from conversations between our clients and our technicians. It was thought how nice it would be to not have to credit, reverse and re-enter transactions due to simple data entry errors or unforeseen changes. Thus the ABM Transaction Editor (“ATE”) by Axsapt was born.
With this powerful utility, changes can be made to non financial, non critical fields. Saving you the hassle of having to reverse and re-enter transactions to make what are often only minor changes.
Set up security to restrict users to select transaction types
All changes are tracked in the Activity Log
Some examples of data you can edit are:
- Customer order Number
- Supplier Invoice Number
- Due Date on invoices
- Unit Cost on Sales Invoices and Sales Credit
- Sales Analysis on Sales Invoices and Sales Credits
- Delivery dates on Sales and Purchase orders
- Serial / Lot Numbers, Use by Dates and Notes
- Deposit Numbers
- Journal Reference
Functions that can be edited are:
- Customer Invoices and Credits
- Customer Returns and Deliveries
- Customer Cash Receipts/Payments Transaction Type CR/CP
- Supplier Invoices, Credits, Returns
- Supplier Returns and Deliveries
- Ledger Payments/Receipts
- Ledger Journals
- Product Transfers
- Product Stocktake
- Product Serial Numbers
- Customer/Supplier Orders
Below are the technical references for the fields that can be edited. These fields exist within the Transheader, Transdetails and PSerialNumber tables.
- Z Fields
- Sales Analysis
- Payee Name
- Unit Cost
- UseByDates, and
Simply click on the above link to download the demo version. Then contact Axsapt for a password that will get your installation under way.
ATE is just $495+GST for a 1 year license.
Subsequent years require only a $99+GST licensing fee for continued use.